Pages

15 July 2017

Internet break

The last four days were quite historical days for us in Chertsey or atleast for me!  There was no internet for the last four days! Our router had conked off and we had to wait for the technician to come and put in a new one.

Thanks to this 'internet break' I did manage to get back to my Master's dissertation - also there was the Recollection beginning this week where I actually resolved to get back to working on the dissertation!

Am now so used to the internet being 'there' that the absence of it leaves me with an odd feeling... something missing.  However, it was not really as bad as I thought it would be.  I did all the things I would otherwise (gardening and solving sudoko) and the time I would spend on the internet, spent it rather on re-reading some articles for my dissertation. Just a few years ago, there was no internet and life seemed so good.  With the net, it still hasn't become easy!!  More packed and filled but not more at ease!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...