Pages

26 May 2017

Thirsty people!

Finished my retreat this afternoon and returned home. Left immediately for London to collect my passport and visa to Italy. Got it!  Will be flying to Rome on Sunday...

Took the time I had after collecting the passport and visa (since I had a travel card which permitted certain routes only after a particular time) I hopped onto a couple of buses and underground trains - just for the heck of it.

Very many places there were so many people gathered and then I realised those were pubs!!  Being the hottest day of this season so far, there were so many of them that practically everyone in the double-decker bus got their mobile phones and cameras out and were clicking away photos of the crowds!! Literally crowds of them... very thirsty people, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...