Pages

10 September 2010

Just not listening!

I have serious doubts about our Brothers 'listening' to what is being told to them. Even if they do listen, they really are not listening to what you are saying... they hear and understand only what 'they think' you are saying. Frankly speaking I do not have a problem with that. But teaching such a group of students, Philosophy... yeah, that's my problem!! When simple instructions of life and living are rushing, flying, evaporating right under their noses and they seem oblivious of them, what impact can Philosophy make on them?? Gosh, it is very discouraging and irritating. I still am not able to pin point the real crux of this. And unless I know and understand the core of this problem, all my interventions and instructions will only be either water on duck's back or fuel in the fire! Here I am struggling to make them think and reflect, but they are not able to do so because they just don't listen. I do not say that they are bad or disobedient, just that their ears and minds are shut. Shut blind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...