Pages

18 September 2010

At Gunadala, with the Prenovices

I am in Gunadala for the day. I came here to address the Prenovices about the vocation of a Salesian Brother. Far from promoting vocations to the Brotherhood or making these Prenovices choose for Brotherhood, I (as always) spoke about Salesian life. As with the previous batches, I found the present batch of 16 of them, alive and enthusiastic - though not all. They had some interesting thoughts and ideas to share; not to mention the several questions they had. However, I was able to get them to think beyond the whole concept of Priest and Mass. That, in itself is a great achievement, according to me. While very many of them have fixed their mind about Priesthood, I was able to help them see the larger picture of Salesian life. Hope they live up to that too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...