Pages

06 September 2008

Meditation (dis)attractions

Sitting for meditation this morning I started planning all the works I have to do today! At a certain moment I realised that I'm doing what I'm supposed to do in the office, here in the meditation. Then I justified it saying that there is so much work and I'm struggling for time. But that was the very 'excuse' I'd never permit to my students at Karunapuram. I realised that what is increasing is not the workload but my 'feeling' that the work is increasing! It was then that I resolved - at least for today - that I will not moan the work at hand, nor complain about it to anyone. I will not sympathize myself! And related to it, not pull on my hair on the head - 'cos that what I do when I'm worked up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...