Pages

28 September 2008

Another trip to the airport...

The last time I went to the airport to pick up someone, I had carefully planned to skip the parking fee - to the extent of parking outside the airport on the highway at 11.30 in the night! I was happy to have saved that bit of money till I reached the last check-post before getting on to the ramp in the airport. I was told that I would have to pay Rs 30 even though I did not stop the vehicle anyway in the airport - airport tax!! I was furious. I remember blasting that poor guy at the counter - that too at midnight! Today much before I reached the last check post, I had the money and the coupon ready. It was easier this time. No tempers, no tantrums!

It all depends on our mindset. The way we work things out. The way we decide to deal with ourselves that gets reflected on the way we deal with others - perhaps the other way around too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...