Pages

19 September 2008

Another day of these days!

This morning was another typical morning that I'm having these days! Never managed to get to my office chair and sit for a while without being called for, called by, or asked for!!! Go out of the office to do something and before you are done with that, there are another two more things awaiting your 'immediate attention'. Everyone wants their work done and it is all 'urgent'. Tired, but I just realised, none had to turn back unattended!! That's a real feat, I'm managing to achieve these days - but at what cost.... I don't think I sit and calculate that for now! Look forward to a different orientation for the two days ahead at Ramanthapur during the Juvenile Justice workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...