Pages

01 September 2008

I cannot do all things...

Given the number of people who call and ask for some help or the other, at times I wonder if St Paul was fooling around when he said, "I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me!" Well, I certainly pray - and wish to say - "I cannot do all things!!" Looking back I've realised I've grown more sober. I very well remember those days when a little bit of additional - unexpected - work and I'll fire anyone and everyone who comes my way. Now the additional - unexpected - work is a daily, every moment affair! It's after long that I fired the dhobi today! At the rate at which I used to flare up earlier, there'd be hardly anyone left in the campus by now who wouldn't have heard a piece of my mind! So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...