Pages

24 September 2008

The call centre cock

The other evening Fr Noel was speaking about the 'Call centre cock'! Well both our rooms are adjacent to the compound wall and our neighbour has a big compound. So till some time ago there were dogs - and that too with a big mouth and a bigger/louder voice!! Sometimes they could be a big nuisance... but I never heard them!! Now he says there is a cock which begins to crow at 11.30 in the night!! So he named it the call centre cock!! This working at night seems to be a very viable option for guys like me - given the fact that during the day there is hardly any decent stretch of time wherein I am not 'disturbed' by someone or the other. Not that they are wasting their time - but I can hardly complete something with some concentration. So in that sense, I'd better not speak about those people working at the call centres, at all odd hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...