Pages

21 September 2008

Life in a metro...

Going to Ramanthapur by bus was a good experience - besides the thrill of going by bus just like good old days!!! Luckily I did not manage to get a seat, or else I'd surely have fallen asleep! While standing I was looking out of the window at the passing shops and displays and posh, neon lit city that Hyderabad has evolved to be. After a while I noticed that those standing around me too were looking out just like me. But not with the same intention. I was looking out like Socrates doing window shopping to see and enjoy things and say, how many things he can joyfully live without. Written large on the faces of those around me was: Just one entry! Perhaps, their yearning was to enter those posh shopping malls, try on some of those clothes displayed in the glass case, sit at those eateries with a cup of something... just once at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...