Pages

30 September 2008

Refreshing day

Today after many days - or months, I'd say - I made a deliberate choice to spend time with people chatting on the corridors and porticoes. Well, these fellows are no strangers, they are all my students and young Salesians themselves. It was great!!!

It was not that we talked something big or serious. Just silly stuff. But what I liked most was that they came and spent time with and around us all, very joyfully. I know that I've not been the most delicate or tender person with them in their early formation days. Yet, the fact that they still remember and are willing to see me as someone who is really interested in their growth was very heart-warming.

Perhaps, I need to rework my daily programme. Sitting at the computer I realise I have broken one of the first 'to-do things' that I'd listed for myself before I took charge: not get stuck to the office! Interacting with Brothers this morning and afternoon, I realised that this is exactly what has happened to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...