Pages

05 September 2008

Remembering Mathew Sir!

Before the Teachers' day passes by I'd like to remember very fondly the best teacher I had in my life - especially during my school days: Mathew Sir. Well, that's how we addressed him. For me he was the best. Besides being very talented and competent in the all fields, he was a real educator. He was not very flexible but he was not rigid either. There are many teachers in my life who never scolded me or beat me. But somehow, Mathew Sir stands out, even though he once shouted at me on the stage practically before the whole crowd! I still remember him red with rage for 'standing there like a log'! But then he did not give upon me, he helped me get back to what was assigned to me - and I did it! He was very intolerant about lethargy and that's what I liked the best in him. He gave his best and demanded the best of us - nothing less, nothing more! Thank you Sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...