Pages

12 September 2008

iGoogle

Yesterday I took time to create an iGoogle account. It was not that difficult given the fact that I had an email and reader account already in Google. What amused me was the fact that I'd learnt it when I'd been to the Philippines in October last year and only now did I really get to do it! After spending all that amount of money and time getting ready for that trip, I start getting to do the basics NOW!! But the concept is interesting and it is nice to see people making available such technology and know-how for free for others. That is real charity, I believe. In today's era, bridging the gap between the information-rich and the information-poor is a real challenge. Would love to explore other avenues possible in this arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...