Pages

15 September 2008

Salesian Brothers

These days whenever I get a call from Br Meril, the Convener of the Brothers' Congress, I say, "not again". Well, it's that I have to prepare a talk and I haven't even given it a thought. He calls me up asking for the talk!! Today as I was browsing round, found several interesting things - most interesting among them, Chris' blog! He's still the same! Reading him brought back to my mind the days we shared the study hall in Nashik.

Another interesting thing I discovered is the video on the Salesian Brothers. (Got to see Br Emile Dube too!) What struck me most was the statement of one of the Brothers: "If I wasn't one, I'd become one!" Check out the video: http://www.outsidedabox.com/videos-single.php?video_ref=110

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...