Pages

22 September 2008

In the service of the mission

This evening I got a call from a Sister who has been very humbly asking me for some information on the Salesian cooperators for nearly two weeks. I did try to trace some material for her but didn't succeed. I'd asked someone directly dealing with the Cooperators to help me with some material. Last time when she called me I was away from the Provincial house and had directed her messenger to the person to collect the matter. Today she tells me she got nothing still! I was very embarrassed. Here was someone so keen on trying out 'new frontiers' and seeking my/our help... and ....! To add to my guilt, she was apologising for constantly calling me up! Anyway, I had some matter on my computer and I mailed it to her just now. Trust she would be able to put it to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...