Pages

09 July 2008

Nothing specific!

Tough day today too... marathon meeting! Wondering how the world still goes on, how life goes on.... so many complexities, so many problems, so many things to bear in mind and aspects to look into. God must be something really dynamic to be able to coordinate so many things of life! I'm struggling with my little office and petty works. I leave the office to pick up some paper in the next room and end up in another area of the building doing something else altogether - not anything irrelevant but equally important, if not more important that the one that I set out to do! But I guess it is all a matter of coordination and organising oneself. The world existed before me and will continue to do so even after me! Only hope to make myself a little different - perhaps, 'better' is a more fitting word - than yesterday.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Casti,

    Now it is past midnight, perhaps you are writing another blog while I respond to you.

    I am amazed about you finding time to blog with all the maze of activity which you are involved in. Most of the time I know that I am creating the so called all importanat acitivity.
    Keep the historical distance and sore high and you will enojoy what you find in that level.
    I glanced through blogs and I need to read them again, I am sure you will keep posting more which I hope to catch up often ...

    Noel sdb

    ReplyDelete
  2. "All things shall pass... all manner of things shall pass..."

    - Juliana of Norwich

    ReplyDelete
  3. don is the id of our dbkpuram account. So, whenever don appears, I, Jose D. Maliekal is responding to your blog.

    At last I succceded in getting to you. I retuned here by 12-30, a fast bus and a good driver.

    Plato in one his dialogues asked, " Is the boat, a boat, because of the pilot who runs it or a pilot, a pilot, because of the baot, which he runs.

    Maliekal

    ReplyDelete
  4. At national level, when we are trying to make a brand name for Don Bosco in India, you at local level are already promoting it through your own blog. Congratulations to you Castilino. How powerful and appealing it would be if each of us has a blog for the world to read our personal pages of life and work. How witnessing it will be if our personal pages synchronize with our common mission web pages at www.donboscoindia.com ! God be praised in all that we do. Holy is HIS Name.

    PT Joseph sdb

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...