Pages

15 July 2008

(G)rumblings...

Looking back on the day that went by - or rather yesterday... it is well past midnight - feel nice to have accomplished all that I managed to complete. Knowing that I'd have a hectic day, I'd decided that I would not 'grumble' about anything but do everything with a bit of extra zeal. The latter I managed, not the former! Among the many things that I prepared today was the schedule and rough lesson plan for the Media seminar at Karunapuram. Drawing up the list of means of communication, in the light of the day that was, I thought grumbling too is a form of communication - good or bad, is not the question here. But I feel, just like most communication, what is truly communicated (what the other really grasps) is not what you said but that what you did not say! So am trying to figure out what would it be that I communicated to others when I grumbled. Well, this hour may be too late to figure that out, but it was nice sharing and interacting with Fr Joji!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...