Pages

23 July 2008

What a miscall!

Baby aunty (my Mummy's younger sister) in Mangalore has devised a simple but novel way of staying in touch with all of us her dear ones... everyone, everyday and without incurring any expenditure too! She gives us all a miscall early in the morning just to mean, 'We are fine... have a nice day!'. We give back the miscall to reciprocate the same. In the beginning I found it very funny, but now when i have found out that she never misses a day and if by chance, I fail to reply her miscall by noon, she'd call up to enquire about my health. Now I know, it is not a child's play but a genuine effort of a loved one to be in touch, to express one's solidarity and affection - all of it, through a miscall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...