Pages

30 July 2008

The cyber world as today's Oratory

Fr Julian Fox's austraLasia #2211 that I received today has this news bit on the 'Creative models of Evangelisation in Asia'... some important points arrived at during the Consultation on Evangelisation held at Hua Hin, Thailand. Some interesting phrases which I remember reading somewhere else also appeared in the same article: 'stories to inspire', 'crossing boundaries', challenging situations', 'boundless opportunities', 'small Christian communities and new movements'... The one that caught my attention was the phrase 'creative mission'. It had something to do with the cybermedia. I remember someone giving a positive stroke to me when I began to blog... congratulating me for evangelising through my writings. Well, why not? After all, given the facility that I have and the firm resolution that I'm still keeping up (in spite of and through my hectic schedule to spend these 8 min to blog) I feel good. The cyber media and the net is the new age Salesian oratory ... the GC 26 talks of new frontiers. Here's one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...