Pages

29 July 2008

Work, work, work...

I was reading the book of Fr VV Abraham, A labour of love and was reading this particular thought: 'Don't try to waste a lot of expensive, unproductive energy trying to be well rounded. (Don't try to do everything; do what you can do well and what you love.)' And I was saying to myself, 'How true! I'm just learning this art." To prove me wrong, in comes my helper in the communication office to announce that she has a new job and she is moving on!!! So much for letting others do things!!!

I used to often use this quotation for others whenever they were appointed to some posts or additional responsibilities were entrusted to them: The reward of work well done is the opportunity to do more! I think I need to rephrase it a bit to read: The reward for work done is more work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...