Pages

31 July 2008

Jesus and my salvation ministry

This morning a thought struck me as I received the Holy Communion... it had struck me the same time around a couple of days ago. Today it was a prayer: Lord you did Your part for the world, help me do my little part for the Province and Provincial house! In fact a couple of days ago when this thought first struck me it was like 'Did Jesus have any tension during his whole salvation ministry?' I do not question the amount of work he had... quite a bit, I know, but did He have a 'headache' going about doing His work. Reflecting further, it dawned on me, perhaps not! May be he really did not have any such 'migraines' or 'anxieties' because He was not doing His work but that of His Father! Reflecting on my own life and the tasks I perform, I suffer from 'useless anxieties' - that's Fr Ronnie's phrase - and tensions because, I feel it is all my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...