Pages

28 July 2008

Owning up for myself

Felt nice that I gave a piece of my mind to a couple of Sisters today!! Not that I achieved anything big but just that I let off myself some pressure, some tension mounting the whole day long... and that too today is just the beginning of month long General Chapter... Good Lord!!

It is good to once in a way explicate your thoughts directly to people concerned rather than grumble about the matter to every tom-dick and harry! Today as I take up some more responsibilities I remind myself, it is ultimately I who decide about how I work and therefore, I better own up rather than moan and groan to all and sundry about the workload. If I accept, it is my responsibility and I certainly do not wish to earn the pity of others - at least that is the intention! Help from others, yes but I shall not grieve my 'responsibilities'. No way! Well, sounds a good resolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...