Pages

15 September 2026

Switching on for years!

 The other day I had to change the switches in my office.  They were put in there less than 6 years ago, by my predecessor.  I guess the old switchboard and the switches were replaced as part of some renovation carried out in the office.  

On the other hand, I see the switches of the rest of the house.  They were the original switches put in place, when the Provincial house was built and ready in 1995.  They have been operational and functional for 31 years! And still going strong! 

The ones put in 1995 were of Anchor company and these have lasted for three decades. Not just intact, but fully and perfectly operational! Hats off to such products and their manufacturers.  They were build to last... unlike new products which appear fancy, but built to last the least amount of time!

The phrase, 'Old is gold' hold a great amount of truth in it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...