Pages

01 October 2009

Making life work for us...

Continuing yesterday's reflection on the life, works and attitude of St Jerome and the prophet Nehemiah, I realise most often people miss out much because they are all the while worried about the next thing they ought to have. Looking into my own life, I've really been content with what I possess. Some friends like Prathap would otherwise say that I'm stingy enough not to get things needed, but all said and done, I feel much can be wrought by utilising what we already have. In the process, as and when there is a felt need for greater, better, more things, they will eventually come along. But to wait for them all to begin work is just but an excuse for our laziness.

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of things in life; perhaps they are good at making the best of everything that life brings along their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...