Pages

19 August 2009

Specificity?

The debate of the 'specificity' of the Salesian formation of a Priest and Brother saw some heated discussion yesterday. Thanks to that I think I need to get myself to really clarify for myself what this whole thing is (or is not!). While at Shillong I was totally averse to demanding this specificity from the Professors of the Theology course for the Brothers, I am now doubting where exactly is the dividing line when it comes to formation. After all, we are called to be Salesians. How we live that one vocation is what makes us a Brother or a Priest. But for that 'way of living' is a separate structure, plan, course, and all that required? I'll have to get my head clear about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...