Pages

06 August 2010

Thanks to Philosophy!

I concluded my classes at KJC this afternoon. On the whole it was good. I had come prepared for a lower level IQ of the students but the average level of the class seems satisfactory. I was most happy that I could trigger reflection than passive reception among them. In their vote of thanks too they made a special mention of this. Luckily the subject content too is not too heavy or much and that permitted me to 'side-track' and let questions and doubts emerge from all the students.

Looking back at my own philosophical studies at Yercaud and Nashik, I'm happy that my professors encouraged in me this love for philosophy and reflection. I know not how else would my life be if not for philosophy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...