Pages

11 August 2010

K-PAX, an amusing movie

A couple of days ago, Fr Rinoy and I stayed up late to watch a very strange but interesting movie, K-PAX. I somehow liked it, though I really cannot spell out for what reasons. One reason that I am aware of is because of Kevin Spacey and his good acting skills. Another reason I continued watching the movie was the skill with which the movie depicts ideas. It is easy to emote, to act emotions or feelings but how does one convey ideas? This movie manages to convey intense and deep thoughts using simple acting skills and dialogues. The conclusion too is quite different... neither a pure cinematic bluff nor a clear scientific truth...?

However besides these there is something else that gripped me about the movie... I'm yet to lay hands on that reason. Meanwhile here's a trailer of the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...