Saturday, 3 March 2012

'Sound' Management

Having burnt my fingers (to be precise, the house amplifier) twice, I was keen to get to the root cause of this whole issue and not shell out money again and again. One of the tips I learnt was how to check the speakers. The technician tells me that the main reason for the burning of the amplifier could be the faulty speaker.

Joining the two speaker wires going in to the speaker box with a 1.5 v battery should emit a scratching sound. That's the sign of the good health of the speaker. If not, there is something wrong with the speaker and in turn will damage your amplifier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...