Pages

10 March 2012

Conned...

This evening I was bluffed by one vagabound. He claimed to be on the staff here in the Seminary about a decade ago - and was rightly so. He said that he had a lorry and that it met with a minor accident and he needed some money and a pair of clothes to retrieve the documents of the lorry. He seemed all genuine but I could clearly smell alcohol from his breath. However, I gave him a hundred rupees and two pairs of old clothes (of the many waiting to be disposed off). Much later when I reported this to Fr KT, I was surprised to hear Fr KT tell me the same story which this guy narrated without even having met him... turned out that Fr KT too was conned by the same story!

Hope the next time round he at least has some other story to narrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...