Pages

11 January 2012

What makes me tick-tock!

During the evening adoration we were asked to share those aspects that kept us going in our religious life, especially those that helped us tide over difficult times. Mine was the shortest of all (well, I was told to speak only for 2 minutes – I guess that was told, in vain, to all!). Prior to the service I spend some time reflecting upon this and realised that I've spent 16 years as a Salesian! Wow, so many years... and I barely realised the passage of time. It feels as though I was in Yercaud and Nashik just a couple of years ago. Anyway, I could hardly recall any 'crisis moments'. So this is what I shared:
The past 16 years of my Salesian life have been an enriching and joyful journey, made all the more cherishing due to my moments of prayer, the affection of my parents, the care and concern of my confreres and the responsibilities that were entrusted to me. I know the Lord is ever with me and I look forward to living my Salesian life savouring the Lord more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...