Pages

10 January 2012

Salesian mash-apostolate

I met some of the school teachers, some new and a couple of them whom I had appointed two years ago, of Don Bosco Bandlaguda, this morning. It was nice to see the strength of the school growing. The number of students is increasing, so is the staff and the facilities. Hope it lives up to its dreams and expectations... some of which I had a hand in chalking out.

I also met a couple of the parents who had met me prior to admitting their wards to the school. They did recognise me and were thankful for the opportunity.

Connecting this enterprise to the rest of my apostolate, I think I've practically covered the whole of Salesian ministry types in the Province, except for technical schools. I also need to acknowledge that I've spent my whole Salesian life thus far, in the formation line. But short stints here and there as in BIRDY (youth apostolate and social work), Bandlaguda (school), Navajeevan - Vizag (young at risk), DB DIGITS (communication), Provincial house (Secretarial/Desk job) and of course, animation all along. Let's see where else the Lord leads me to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...