Pages

27 January 2012

Trespassers on a picnic spot?

During my retreat at Hyderabad, and one of the last days of the retreat I took a long winding walk with Mas and Chinnappa. We made a round of the Himayatsagar barrage and once we reached one end of the barrage, I could not but reach for my mobile to click the photo below.
Though I mainly clicked it, thinking that they got the word 'sewage' wrong and to record such crazy ideas, I checked the word today and found that I was ignorant of the word 'sewerage'. Anyway, I learnt the meaning of the latter but on a closer look at the photo, I couldn't but laugh when I read the warning ' Tresspasser will be prosecuted'. The place is actually a picnic spot which is visited by hundreds everyday! It would be interesting to find out which of the millions who've been there (tresspasser!) has been prosecuted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...