Pages

14 April 2024

Journey or the destination?

 There's often the debate whether the journey is more important than the destination; or the other way around.  I'm more prone to agree with the former.  Nonetheless, I think there's another dimension to this debate as well.  It is about relationship; or company during the whole process.  What makes the journey really pleasant and enriching, among the many other things, is the company we have all along.  The same can be said about reaching the destination. Achieving a milestone is relevant and thrilling when there is someone with whom I can share that experience.  That experience is going to differ depending on whether I have with me those dear to me or  some total strangers or none at all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...