Pages

18 February 2021

Virtual walk

Two years ago I was happy to have joined the Student Cross Holy week walk from Ely to Walsingham. I didn't have a pair of walking shoes then.  But ordinary pair of shoes I had did not fail me. So after Easter that year, I bought myself a pair of walking shoes, of course, with the intent of using them the following year. Unfortunately there was no walk organised last Lent - thanks to Covid! So I had the shoes but no walk!!  

Well this year, during a meeting with the Catholic Society of the University, just before Ash Wednesday, they spoke of a virtual Camino walk as part of the Lenten practices.  My mind immediately went to the Student Cross that I'd been happy to join.  Well, when a door closes, a window opens!! So why not join this 'virtual' walk??  Will chip in with what I can, whenever I can! But I will! 


 For more details about the walk and the neighbourly intent behind this Camino walk, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...