Pages

14 June 2020

Wrapped in love

I received this photo from Mum today.  I thought it was the gifts that she received from those at home on the occasion of her b'day.  I recognized the drawing as a gift from my niece because I had deceived her into adding my name to her card.  What I did not expect was that she leaves out her own name from it!  But I'll have to speak to her to know what exactly she meant or had in mind when she put only my name on the card.   

However, looking at the bag in the photo I presumed it would have been a saree or a piece of clothing (as the bag was of a textile shop) gifted by Willy and Roshni.  But I was wrong!  Mum sent a voice message after the photo: "The drawing/card was handed to me in this bag.  The bag was the envelope!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...