Pages

14 June 2020

Happy b'day Mummy

Today is Mummy's b'day.  And of course, I had to cleverly convince my niece to add my name to her b'day greeting card which she was preparing.  

Mummy tells me that she was strictly warned not to see the drawing till she is presented with it.  So much so, she was told not to enter the room where my nephew and niece were preparing the card.  And if she did have to enter, she'd have to knock, announce her entrance and only when permitted enter the room. And of all the rooms in the house, which room were they using?  Mummy's!!  So in preparation for her b'day, she was not to enter her own room - at least not without permission!  

No wonder, Mum calls her room, the general ward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...