Pages

08 April 2016

Rosary Dogs

During my three day stay at the PIME study house, I came across the laziest dogs I've ever met.  They were a pair of labradors. Most of the day and night I saw them lying down at one end of the corridor. If ever they moved, they plodded along the verandah to the dining hall.  The only time I saw them walking was when they were on a leash and being led by the Brothers during the community rosary!  

The height of their lethargy: one of them would lie down and eat its food!!  Not once, but every meal! Surely must have been Priests or religious in their previous life!  

Just in case you thought I made that last remark in sarcasm... you were partially wrong: I said so also because they prayed the rosary every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...