Pages

12 January 2011

Sermons and chicken

Hearing the long-winding sermons of Fr KT, I was reminded of a joke I heard long time ago: A Priest reaches the altar for a Sunday Mass and finds only one person in the Church. After the gospel, he asks if he should proceed with the sermon. The man in the Church responds, "I own a poultry and when it is time to feed the chicken, and even if only one chicken comes, I feed it." Taking that for a 'yes', the Priest launches out into a zealous full-doze sermon. After the Mass, the Priest asks the man of what he thought of the liturgy of the day. The man replies, "I own a poultry and when it is time to feed the chicken, and even if only one chicken comes, I feed it. But I don't feed it the whole sack!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...