Pages

03 January 2011

Brothers return home!

The Brothers arrived today after their Christmas vacation. Most of them look tired and worn out. Some were very sure that they have a better time here in the Seminary than at home/home Parish during Christmas! However some of them have put on weight and look good. But practically all of them seem happy and cheerful. And behind all of this they also know that the 'game' is already on! The third years have just 20 days to wrap up their thesis and hand it over to the Principal. A couple of my guys are not past their first (of the three chapters)! Hopefully they will get into the spirit of study soon.

Looking back on my own relaxed time, I think I accomplished all that I wanted to during these days of break. Now I need to get going with the administration part of the community. It may appear very easy and smooth but I know what it entails, from my experience in the Provincial house. Anyway, so far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...