Pages

23 January 2011

Desperate about dissertation

Today was the last day for submitting the dissertation papers of the third year students. Of the eight I was guiding, only one managed to complete the whole work. The rest seven of them have some chapter or section of the paper still pending for my approval. They all ought to submit it by tonight and there is no way that I can approve them. Some of them are really downcast... they ought to be. They never took my reminders seriously. In fact they never took their own work seriously! A couple of them are still to print their paper which will take another age, I'm sure!! They sure will be cursing me to death ... but they very well know that it is solely their mistake that has made this whole day so gloomy and desperate. I wish the others, juniors I mean, draw some lessons for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...