Pages

01 January 2011

Life continues!

It has been a very exciting year, to which the high tension drama that unfolded in the concluding week was like the icing on the cake... of course, it was very bitter and stressful for very many of us. All the same, to keep myself busy last night (waiting for Fr Wilson to return from Mass) I did a few cosmetic changes on the blog. It was more to stay awake than to join in the fervour of the new year. Given all the years of the past, this was perhaps the most silent one, celebration-wise. Christmas and new year just glided past and did not disturb me nor did I tickle them! And I really feel good about it.

Christmas 2010 or new year 2011, life continues the same... may be with a bit more of complications henceforth! But even that is nothing new, as far as I see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...