Pages

17 March 2010

Regarding the school

This morning we had the blessing of the new vehicle (Tavera - Chevorlet) for Gagilapuram soon after the Way of the Cross with the staff. Since I had the camera in hand, I took the opportunity to click some photos of the school building. It was more than two months that I last went in that direction. Here are some photos. I was amazed at the height of the left end of the building... that too towards the entrance gate. It is almost 5 ft higher than the right end of the building. I remember Fr TV telling me that long ago but it never struck me then... perhaps we could have excavated some mud and made atleast a basement on that side. Anyway, Fr TV knows best.

The other aspects of the school are slowly taking shape. I'm going a bit slow so that there is no hurry now and worry later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...