Pages

23 March 2010

Interactive days ahead

Since yesterday, I've been on the phone trying to contact different categories of people for the upcoming school. Yesterday it was those who had applied for the post of the teaching staff. Most of them I had to tell them that their application was not found favourable and hence as I put off the phone I wished them all the best for the next year or elsewhere. Some were so excited at receiving the call that they just could not hear what I was saying and were here in my office within an hour, with all possible certificates and documents... ready for the interview!! I had to tenderly tell them the sad news. Some accepted the rejection immediately and were quite fine with it. Others had to be explained why their application was not found favourable.

This morning it was a string of calls to the parents who had submitted the application form for their children (admission to classes LKG and I). Naturally they were all happy about the information ... except some of them, when they heard that they had to also pay the fees on the date of registration (April 19-21, 2010).

Well, so far so good. Let's see how things turn out in the next few weeks. Much ought to be done in the coming days. Furthermore, there is also the Secretarial work with regard to the renewal and perpetual profession, transfers and changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...