Pages

04 February 2010

Calm amidst the storm!

The past two days have been the most free days for me in months!! And I gratefully made best use of the time: I did the long pending book reviews (and sent them across). Furthermore I started exploring and doing quite a bit for the website of the Province, for that of the Salesian Psychologists' Associations' site and also for the Salesian Vocation Promotion network. The best part of the thrill of completing these long pending tasks is that all is being done when everyone around is running all over place in preparation for the installation of the new Provincial. Another interesting fact is that since I'm the Secretary, everyone assumes (and believes!) that I'm the most busy man around... and I let them!! All said and done, it's great to feel relaxed and seeing long pending tasks fly off the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...