Pages

02 February 2010

Salesian community blues!

It was heartrending to hear the woes of the contractor of one of the newly built houses. Luckily he was a shrewd guy and knew how to handle things. Anyone else less capable or gossip monger would have had a ball of a time with all that was happening around the inauguration of the house!! This is one thing that I learnt right from my childhood days at home... never wash dirty linen in public. Whatever be the case, never ever let matters of the house go beyond the four walls of the house. I still wonder, where does all the good will, lessons learnt since the aspirantate and the vows we profess all along, disappear just when I have some difference of opinion with my confrere?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...