Pages

26 January 2010

Online/blogging advertising!

Perhaps the first concrete fruits of what I intended the blog on the upcoming school to be was materialised when Mr Chaitanya (Mugda village, Gandipet area) walked into my office this morning seeking information about the school. I was thrilled to know that he came to know more of the school from the blog!! He told me that he 'googled' the title and then came across this blog which he and his wife read in its entirety!

I look forward to the day when the school blog would be run by some of the students of the school and so will the whole 'net'-work related to the school. For the immense possibilities the net offers, children could very well make the most of it for growth and development, not just of their own self but make a significant contribution to the world... that's my dream for each school kid walking into the campus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...