Pages

08 January 2010

I already have all I need

Fr Koshy send me a 'forward' with a list of '20 powerful beliefs that will push you towards success'. Not anything new but quite good insights for one to reflect on. I would say it is quite a comprehensive list. Of the many things that caught my attention, I would like to single out the last belief listed, which I firmly approve of, basically from my little experience in life and as a Salesian: I already have all I need. Much of efforts seem to be lost in the aquisition of things. The belief that I already have all I really need does work wonders. You feel so full that you cannot but start sharing all you have. You no more 'work' and 'struggle' but every act becomes an act of charity and every moment such a joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...