Pages

01 February 2009

First Holy Communion

Attending Mass this morning and watching the eight brats who received the first communion today was interesting. It was hard to believe that these brats - real 'terror kids' - who even yesterday evening were 'at their best', were all dressed up in white, holding candles and in line to receive Communion!! The consolation was that they acted and behaved in their natural way - naughty to the core!!

Watching them and saying to myself, 'No change!', I questioned myself, as to how much of a real difference does the Eucharist make for me? I realise I am no better than them. At least in their innocence they are true...

Anyway, God bless them... and me too, to understand this great treasure we receive everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...