Pages

27 February 2009

Working myself...

There's so much and so many things that captivate my attention, now that I'm revamping the Province website. Keep thinking of new widgets, designs, colours, pictures, crazy ideas... but when it comes to practically getting them to appear and work I want them to.. ah! I realise there are several things that I cannot do, but my DB DIGITS staff is always collaborative and forthcoming with ideas and suggestions. I'm lucky that they share my passion and are willing to collaborate.

But as the small fellow once said, "There's only so much one can blame on the dog" I should say, I myself am too scattered. Naturally when I do not give them specific directions and instructions, it is difficult for them to 'satisfy' me. So now I'm battling it out with flash!

Doing things onself can be really very enriching, satisfactory but of course, time-consuming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...