Pages

06 February 2009

Learning the hard way

Day before yesterday I started learning flash! Yeah, sitting and learning! That's something I haven't done since long and I realise how difficult it is - I haven't touched it again, neither yesterday nor today. Confreres, several of them, have been telling me that it is difficult to 'sit and study' after a certain age. Not that you grow disinterested but you get interested and absorbed into so many things. In the meantime that 'sitting' and 'studying' cannot be done together!

Another effect was there to see this morning when I began to pen a letter - yeah, pen and not type! My hand would not move. So used to typing that I had to do some finger and palm exercise to complete just a page of letter! I wonder how on earth will I write my MA exams - whenever I write them!

I remember enjoying sitting at my desk and pouring over books and reading material for hours. And now here I am, dreading to open the stack of dissertation papers of the Karunapuram Brothers.

But no easy way, I'm hell-bent on doing it the hard way. Luckily I have some time this month. I ought to force myself to 'sitting' AND 'studying'. Happy learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...